criado em: 13:30 2023-02-03
- Como criar um esboço para uma revisão do videogame na Steam
- prompts midjourney
- Resumido podcast
- argumento do quarto chinês
- o que significa escrever na era da internet
- dicas para ajudá-lo a aceitar sua entrevista
- Entrevista - REM-MT
Meta notes about GPT-3
On a scale of 1 to 10, where 10 is the best grade of GPT-3 and 1 the worst, what is the score of GPT-3 working in the Brazilian Portuguese language?
I would rate GPT-3 working in the Brazilian Portuguese language at a 7. While GPT-3 has shown great promise in other languages, its performance in Brazilian Portuguese is still relatively limited. However, with more data and research, GPT-3's performance in Brazilian Portuguese could improve significantly.
I would rate GPT-3 working in the English language at a 9. GPT-3 has shown great promise in English, and its performance is quite impressive. With more data and research, GPT-3's performance in English could improve even further.
Pros and cons of gpt-3 and chatgpt, respectively:
Pros of GPT-3:
• It is quickly becoming the most powerful AI language model currently available.
• It has massive scale, with over 175 billion parameters.
• It has the capability to generate human-like text in a variety of different languages.
• GPT-3 has been used to create state-of-the-art applications in natural language processing.
Cons of GPT-3:
• It is still experimental and only available for limited commercial use.
• GPT-3 has been reported to generate text with bias and lack of understanding of context.
• It requires significant amounts of data and computing power to train.
Pros of ChatGPT:
• ChatGPT is a specialized version of GPT-3 that is specifically designed for conversational AI.
• ChatGPT can be trained with less data than GPT-3 and is more efficient in its use of computing power.
• ChatGPT is able to generate more natural-sounding dialogue than GPT-3.
Cons of ChatGPT:
• ChatGPT is still in its early stages and is not yet as powerful as GPT-3.
• ChatGPT can still exhibit bias and lack of understanding of context, just like GPT-3.
• ChatGPT is only available to a limited number of users at this time.